Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm back~ Haha... got miss me or not... so many days nv blog liao... haiz.... been busy for the past days.... okay... lets start with thursday~

Thursday was erm... a normal day... can't recall much about it.... So lets move on to friday~ haha :P

Friday was erm... a rather nice day :) As usual, was a early day for us... lesson ended at 12.30... didn't went for consultation with mr leong as well... nothing to ask... So yar.... went to the student lounge... played carrom.... after that about 1.30 then we went off liao... wanted to play lan... but we couldn't decide where to play. If we were to play at yishun, then some of us would have to buy a new shirt..... if elsewhere, then eng jin cannot come along... so yar.... in the end we still decided to go without him... haha.... went to beauty world.... cos it was more convienient for us... but go there then find out the place had closed down -.- then sian diao.... took a cab to ginza.... and then everywhere full house.... lol... didn't know that there is still such a strong demand for lan shop... We placed our names on the waiting list... then luckily didn't have to wait for long... however our seats are split into 2 pairs .... so me and kerling took a pair then andy and senmin the other pair. Played CS... lol... I'm a super noob sia.... all the controls I don't know... then have to keep on asking kerling -.- he must have find me very annoying... haha... then yar... always get killed..... my kills to death ratio is 1:2 ... haha.... next time war cannot send me to the frontline... cos I have to die twice before I can kill once... lol Then yar.... got a few times quite fun lar.... did a double kill with a para.... lol... cos the two of them standing beside each other very far away.... so I just aim and keep shooting.... lol.... hmm... was rather fun lar :)

Hmm.... just few weeks before prelims and we are still playing at a lan shop.... lol.... K lar.... guess its the very last time that the group of us is able to play together before we really begin to study hard :)

Thats all for friday.... sat and sun was... oh-so-boring... wanted to do a little bit of maths... but... haiz... guess weekends is really a bad day for work.... didn't accomplish anything at all.... sian.....

Then hmm... also... want to talk abit about the school blog..... I'm really getting tired of it le.... I'm already 1/2 way to giving up..... I dun really hope for the prize liao lar.... afterall... I've nv won anything big in my life before... so I don't hope for too much this time round too... Its really not easy for me, one person, to go against a team of 10 from my competitor... they can write 2-3 entries everyday... but me? the most that I can manage is one per day.... Though I believe that I am stronger than an average person.... but against a team of 10.... there is still a gap or should I say... chasm... ( miss lim(GP teacher) will be very happy ) between what I can do and what they can do. I do hope that I will still be able to win, as I've tried to improve on some things that they lacked. So yar... hope that the judges would see my effort :)

talking about winning and losing.... one person whom would have felt this greatly would be project superstar contentant junyang. He had a very very bad fall..... I guess he must have felt that he would sure win the contest as the judges gave him very high marks, and also his opponent is blind... there has so been specutations that he will win.... everything seems to have confirmed his status of being crowned the winner.... but... he lost..... He just fell from the peak to the foot of the mountain in an instant.... I guess its a very big blow to him..... haiz.... really is 'ren suan bu ru tian suan' things can change in a blink of an eye...

Anyway... I don't really wish for any of them to win lar... firstly.... weilian voice isn't really that good at all.... then junyang I guess got a little bit of arrogant.... so yar.... both shouldn't win anyway..... For the girls... I guess kelly shouldn't win... haha... don't find that she's pretty lar... her voice also not that good.... the xin hui looks sweeter and has a better voice.... So inconclusion... I think the winners are not really that good lar... just average only.... won't make it far in future....

K lar... thats about all for now.... going to 10 le.... gonna look tru my stats and go sleep early for tmr's test :) Bye~

No comments: