Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oh.. I seem to have a lot of things that I want to share today... :D So lets just start with the morning.. :)

This morning was as usual... walking on the pavement on the way to the MRT station... I wasn't listening to my MP3 cos I was wearing PE attire then dun have the chest pocket for my to put my player in... So yar... was walking and walking.... then I heard fast paced footsteps behind me..... I thought it was just some regulaer jogger enjoying the morning freshness, so didn't bother much about it or turn my head to see who it was... Then when the person came beside me... he suddenly said Good morning... I had a shocked... I quickly turned my head to the right and saw a teenager.... first thing that came to my mind was 'Do I know him?' Then for that spilt second.... I answered no.... After which... when I regain from my shock... the guy had moved on already... he was walking pretty fast.... I didn't have time to reply to him... SO yar.... I observed him for a while... and find that he said Good morning to everyone he passes by...... Hmm.... then I began to wonder... why would someone go and say good morning to every stranger he sees on the road....

The first possibility I thought was.... Was the guy a nutcase? =X But from his appearence... he looks normal... typical sec 4 boy wearing school uniform, carrying a bag... and some books on his hand.... Hair style was also quite normal... I couldn't find anything to sustain the possibility that the guy has slight mental problem... So yar... I decided that this possibility is out... Well.. it isn't a right way to repay someone's goodwill by doubting that he is crazy right.....

This leads me to think of the second possibility... Perhaps he just came from abroad, and perhaps the people there are very friendly and saying good morning is a common sight... However.... that guy looks quite Singapore breed. haha.... maybe he was sent overseas or something... but well... it still don't seem quite possible lar...

Now off to the third possibility.... Perhaps he was doing some kindness movement initiated by the school? =X But.... it still don't seem quite right.... Which normal secondary school student will do that? If you are talking about those pre-school or primary school students... it still seems okay... but sec school students? -__-

Or perhaps he has attained enlightenment... lol...

Hmm.... its really puzzling me... why would someone do such a thing? Saying good morning to a total stranger on the road? If its like sitting next to each other in a train or sharing some common activity... its still acceptable... but -__- in the middle of the road you just say good morning and then speed off?

Maybe.... things arn't that complicated.... that guy may just be feeling very happy.... and wanted to share his joy with other people :) Or perhaps he just wants to make someone's day :)

So yar... to that guy in the morning... Good Morning! :D haha.... didn't get a chance to say it in the morning... so hope you can see this :)

Hmm... there are still some other things that happened in the course of the day lar... but... time's running out... its 7++ now.... stayed backed for maths extra lessons.. .so yar.... gonna go bathe now... take a rest and then off for work :) K lar... see ya... tmr is friday liao :) See if I have the time and mood to blog more :)

No comments: