Sunday, August 14, 2005

hmm.... had been another long while since I last blogged :) Haha..... well.. was rather busy with school work and the school blog :) We have advanced into the finals liao... this month is the last month and.... there is actually only one strong competitor that we have to beat. So I hope that within this one month we can try our best :) We spent so much time on it and I don't wish to see our efforts wasted.... But... don't worry... I won't spend too much time on it :) haha... at most I sacrifice my resting time lor.... Anyway.... its also a good chance for me to practise my 'ang moh' haha... cos yar... GP prelims coming this month... so if I can at least write something per day... then I can train the fluency in my writing :)

Anyway... had parent teacher meeting this sat.... Haha.... hmmm...... know I know what miss lim thinks of me... haha.... she say I am those 点到就好。 meaning... I'm the kind of person that just meet the target and stop... nvm try to move on further.... :P Then say.... 知足常乐... ( duno is this 足 or not =X ) is good thing... but I should try to strive for more.... Hmm..... I think... okay lar... they are right... but.... thats me lor... I will try to work harder... but.... duno why.... haiz... haha.... duno how to say.....

Hmm.... also about some current affairs.... mr SR nathan is the only one who got the eligibility cert right? That means he will be president for another few years right? Haha... I'm actually rather glad about it :) Haha.... duno why... I feel that he's a rather nice person... not like the other contestant.... the duno what former JTC guy.... (duno izzit JTC or not.... can't recall exactly ) anyway... the one that has been making a lot of news lar... he looks more like a swindler than a president... LOL....

K lar... thats all for now.... bye~ :)

No comments: