Sunday, August 07, 2005

... ... .... .... ... .. .. .. . .. . . . .. . .. .. .. .. . .. . ..... . .. . .. .. . ... . ... . .. .. .. .. . . . ... .. .. . .. . .... . . . ...... . . .. . this is the visual representation of what I am feeling now... dots... Feel so dead... lifeless... Passing each second without meaning.... head heavy... mind gloomy... have I gone into depression again? yup.... I think I did...

I feel so ...........................................................................................
.............................................. is how I feel......................................
there's nothing but.........................................................................
......................................................................help me......................
...........................................................................................................

..............b...........y................e............................................................

No comments: