Monday, August 01, 2005

Zzz... my monitor is back to normal again -.- lol... duno why it went crazy yesterday then now okay already.... Well... think my LCD monitor will have to wait... haha

Anyway... yar... its the first day of the week... its about 7 now.... after this entry I'm gonna start work again... Have to work extra hard during the weekdays if I want to relax on the ends.

I find that my memory is very bad these days... kept forgetting to bring and do things... Old liao... haha... or perhaps maybe I was too stressed -.- haha.... Anyway... luckily the things that I forget to bring arn't serious... otherwise I might face punishments....

Today went to play carrom (haha... finally checked out the correct spelling) at the student lounge again... it seems that there are 2 techniques of playing named after me and Andy... LOL... Haha... my technique was the high angle rebound tyco shot that ended my first game... then Andy's was his mistake shot that always add a piece to the board and sabo his teammates... Haha... so throughout the game we were shouting each other names out... Was really very fun :D In the end... I lost my 1v1 match with andy... haha... though he helped my scored 2 pieces unintentionally.... :P haha...

Today also had another physics mini test... topic is... GrAvaTIon!!!! The topic that I hate and can't do well most... haiz... in the end, still cannot do -.- Argh.. .this can't carry on.... got to do something about it... otherwise A lvl jialat... cos this topic also similar to E field... so got to master it otherwise I'll lose a lot of marks....

Hmm... think its about time already.. go to go off liao... bye~ :)

No comments: