Thursday, October 21, 2004

Arlow :D haha....
Hmm.... these few days was.. well nothing much happened lar... was studying for physics.... but kind of like slacked off already...... So hope for the best tomorrow :)

Then.. hehe... me and the someone still 'Ba zhi hai mei yi pie" ( Direct translation: Eight character haven't got one stroke ) So hehe... dun bother me with that lar hor.... Wait till things confirm liao then I will tell you people... Otherwise wun be fair to me and the someone if you all start saying things...otherwise I also dun dare to write these things down in my blog next time as well...
This is my blog so I wish that I can really write out my thoughts without any 'cencorship' otherwise wads the point of reading something that has a big portion taken out of it... So just wan to ask you all to please respect me and my thoughts.....

OKay~ let talk about the 'someone' now :P haha.... haiz.... sad leh.... duno got feeling for me or not......
I've tried to take initiative to sms to ask her hows the exams... then she replied... then post the question back to me... but then when I replied, she didn't give an reply anymore..... So haiz... was pretty sad for that night... waited for her to sms but haiz.... So began thinking.... did she sense something wrong and avoided me?.....
The day after... she msg me on MSN asking me some physics questions..... That I feel, proved that she wasn't really avoiding me..... But now comes a new question.... Does she just treat me as a normal friend? Well... guess thats it normal for her to treat me as a normal friend cos I haven't really done anything yet : Was really busy for the promos and stuffs.... SO really hope that once the promos over, I can find a chance to ask her out.... But hiaz...... there is so much uncertainty to it.......... really hope that we will be together :D

OKay... thats all about the someone for now lar.... As said earlier.... please dun start saying things.... wan to say just leave something in the shoutbox will do.... Spare me the embarrassment please :)

OKay lar, change topic....

Saw something recently that make me wonder, is that the cause of the laziness in younger generation?

Was alighting from a MRT then saw this father and son. Then you know the MRT station got 2 sides, one with both up and down riding escalators and the other with only the upriding....
Then the kid was like wanting to take the stairs.... then the father didn't want to.... then the kid ask why won't they take the stairs..... so the father replied that there was escalator on the other side. Haha... then a thought immediately came to mind, why you you just say you were lazy instead.........
Then.... hmm..... you know, when kids are young they are very receptive to ideas.... so in this case, he grow up to think, why should I do something more when I can take the easy way out....

Haha... actually to think of it.... I was really thinking crap lar.... I would also walk all the way across the station to take the escalator down... So wads the big deal :S

Btw... have been busy drawing fanart for yesterday and today :P Haha... was really addicted to FMA :S So hehe you find that my posts are shorted for the past few entries. Cos after watching, hehe... was very tired already.... So didn;t blog :P

Well, think thats all for today :) BYE~

No comments: