Sunday, October 31, 2004

Arlow.... haiz... today was another boring sunday.....
rotting at home for the whole afternoon.... then drawing fanart.....
Then evening.... wanted to scan it and CG it.... but my farking scanner just dosen't work.... Made so me stressed up.... Spent so much time drawing it ( a week ) then now cannot scan.... Really feel like throwing it out of the window.......
Haz... cannot scan because the driver cannot support XP.... That stupid company.... intresource.... nv go and make driver for XP.... Next time dun buy anything from them ar.... such lousy services.... Haha... I also didn't buy from them lar.... got this from, you know, last time the pertol station they got this point reward system.... yar... then my dad redeemed it for me.... Think its a cheapo brand lar, thats why such lousy service..... Haiz.....
So yar... duno why got so stressed up... so after dinner, went out walk walk again... actually was to return the VCD I rented yesterday lar... haha... today felt much better, this time was a different person who attended to me... Much much better than the one yesterday... this time one looked friendlier and at lest dosen't have a black face lar... like everyone in this world owe her money.... So yar.... felt better now.... Next time see that person yesterday on duty, I won't go in ar.....
OKay... I took bus there lar, cos just rained I scared some places got mini floods.... But when I came home, saw that the ground was quite okay lar.... So decided to walk all the way home from lot 1 ( I always do that :) ) But this time round... didn't want to take the usual route along the main road.... So I just went tru the blocks :) Was pretty fun thou... cos when your are inside blocks, you can't see any landmarks... so you have to just rely on your sense of direction to guide you... :) Yar.... so I just kept walking straight, then I reached senmin's block.... Then continued to walk around lim bang center... also nothing to see lar... then continued to the community center.... thought of see see got wad activities going on.... but the place looks dead leh... nobody playing basketball as well...
So yar.... continued all the way home.....
Then along the way... kept telling my self to relax..... Duno why I get stressed up so easily these days... Think I got depression liao.... you know nowadays got this advertisment on depression right.... I think I got like 8 out of ten of the symtoms..... die ar.... haha.....
Anyway... now exams over... want to go out play leh.... Wanna go bowling.... or pool.... or just hang out somewhere.... or go rollerblade :P haha... Anyone interested ask me out hor :)
K lar.... think thats about all for today.... goodbye.... and have a fruitful week ahead :)

No comments: