Friday, October 01, 2004

Haiz.... its 11.02 now.... but hor... dun leh.... felt like a walking dead this whole afternoon...... Like all the life has been suck out of me like that...
Was supposed to study maths today.... but hor... really no mood leh.... Haiz... am very behind schedule for maths now... am supposed to complete chanter 7 today... but hor.... I only managed to finish chapter 3 yesterday... then today just started on chapter 4....
But haiz... think I spent more time cos it was on binomial theorm.... I'm really quite weak in that so I need to practice more.... But I think thats not the reason I am so behind schedule.... its because I do not have the motivation and the interest in maths... I took maths because I have no choice.... I need a maths to have more variety of courses in the Uni.
Haiz... I dun see such a problem happening to physics. Cos I love physics.... Its abouy common sense..... not like maths... its just manipulation of numbers and figures... which dosen't make sense at all... So... I have no problem studying for physics... and econs too... cos I also like humanities... and writing essays.....
Haiz... so maths is the biggest worry for my promos.... hope I won't have history repeat itself just like A -maths.....
haiz... cos that time, I was doing quite okay for A-maths... until like mid year of sec 4, where I cannot move further in A-maths liao... I really cannot make sense in anything about A-maths... So yar... decided to give up on it... haiz... so I really hope this won't happen again for maths C.... Although I am doing alright for now... I am really scared I might you know... cannot make it tru this promo for maths.... then I will start dropping down until the A lvls... and history repeats itself again....
Haiz.... ' Kor mia lang ar ' ( Direct translation: Bitter life person )
Anyway... haha.... am really addicted to this Full Metal Alcemist anime series :P Haha... Love the theory about equivelant trade.
Heres the explaination of alchemy

"Alchemy is a science where one understands the structure of a matter, breaks it down, and then rebuilds it. If used correctly, it can turn plain lead into gold. However, since it is science, the principles of nature still apply. You can only create something of a certain mass from something with the same mass. It is the principle of equivalent trade..."

Haha... how nice if there is really such a thing in the world..... haha... but it will be bad for the producers... cos when we buy one product, when it breaks down, we just transmute it back.... then we will never have to buy another product again :D haha....
Oh... talking about producers... haha saw this very interesting article on the newspaper. It says that scientist are studying the brain of human and how it react to advertisment in order to make their advertisment more effective. But what really caught my attention is this .

"Would be able to locate the "buy button" in people's minds to turn them into consumers zombies"

Can you imagine how scary is that.... we might on day, after seeing a poster, walk in a buy the product without even knowing what we are doing.... This is so scary sia.... haha... especially when they used the word " Zombie " ... you imagine you walk down the streets and see mindless peole just walking in to shops and carry out tons of consumer products.....
Haha... hope that won't happen to me :P
Think thats all for today :) Got to go do some PW stuffs and maybe force myself to stidy maths liao. Bye~ Have a nice weekend ahead :D

No comments: