Saturday, October 02, 2004

OH No.... Am at a loss now... BAd news.... Was just informed that there were major mistakes in the PW written report survey analysis.... We repeated the same age and gender group twice and we forgot to put in the gender for another age group.... This is bad... very very bad.... I now pray that we will not be penalised too heavily. I hope that "Lao tian you yan" ( direct translation: Heaven got eye ), that heaven can see the hardwork that I've put in and give me what I deserve. I understand that a mistake is a mistake and there bound to be some demerits, but now I only wish that my hardwork out weights the mistake I've made. I just want what I deserve, not asking for more, and I think I deserve more than just a pass. So I'll be happy to obtain 6 or 7 marks out of 10. Wish me well.
Haiz... this incident really worries me a lot... think thats all for today ba... bye~

No comments: