Thursday, October 14, 2004

Arlow!!!! I'm back haha... thought I won't be blogging for some time but.... hehe... anyway... its good to see me right :D
OKie.... Firstly.... My shoutbox it back!!! Haha... thanks to minzhong for hosting the shoutbox for me. So hehe... everyone can start leaving your msg already :)
Haiz... msn still got problem still cannot sign in... So got something to tell me can just leave your msg :D
OKie.... Have you all tried listening to the songs I recommended :D haha.... Nice right :D... The radio station keeps playing the bai yue guang every night. :D
OKay... anyway... saw this mecedes advertisment.... haha... very interesting....
It says... (not the exact words though)
Life should be reversed...
We should be start old....
Then spend the first year resting.... (retirement)
Then you start work as the boss....
Then you make lesser decisions.... (demote)
Then you enjoy life... ( Love life)
Then when you are at your prime... Drive a mecedes :S

Haha.... doing free advertising for it :P....
Anyway... thats not the point....
Imagine how nice would it be if life really can be reversed.... Haha.... It would be so much better... cos now you start of easy, but work so hard, in the end, you old already... you cannot do the things you want cos you may not have the physical ability to do it.
But if its reversed... you start off hard, but life gets easier and when your are finished, you are still young and can do lots of things! ....
Haha... Really like the idea of having life reversed.... How bout you? :) Can leave your opinion in the shoutbox :)

OKie.... about 10.30 now... Need to sleep liao.... Haiz.... very drained mentally these few weeks..... But hope everything will be okay after promos ends next week :D Have been studying quite hard... so I hope I get what I deserved :D Wish me luck :D And good luck to you too :D

No comments: