Saturday, November 20, 2004

Arlow :D haha... actually hor... dun really feel like blogging.... am quite tired... but well.... nvm lar :) Must keep my blog active :)

Okay... today went out with jean, zhi ling, jia yun, kerling and myself :) Went to watch the movie shutter. Was quite a nice show.... haha..... quite scary.... got shocked a few times, but didn't scream out lar :P So hehe.... got time can go watch.... Then hor was rather irritated with the people in the cinema... cos they very noisy then when the show started also keep talking, then worst is nv switch their phone to silent mode lor..... haiz.... singaporeans are still not very considerate..... Shame on you.... but as time passes... quite okay lar.... nothing much happen.... but haha.... the people in there quite responsive :) haha... they screamed together, laugh together.... was quite a nice experience :) So if they could be more considerate, watching a movie would be a great experience :) Oh yar... haha... must tell you.... the movie also quite lame :P So hehe.... if you dun want to watch the movie that scares you throughout the show, then this would be great :D
Then after the show... went to cineleisure to take neoprints :D Then after that went to HMV. Then we split up.... and walk around..... me and kerling were getting bored.... so was wandering around the place aimlessly. Then finally after some time, we went back to HMV to listen to songs :) I was listening to jeff cheng's new album... the song quite nice sia :D duno want to get it or not.... then also got a compilation CD.... Hmm.... see how first lar :P If I got extra cash then I would go and get it :P
Today also saw Olinda from singapore idol today :) But thats not as nice as.... I saw the olympus mju mini camera!!! Lol... haha... fell in love with this camera when I first saw it on TV, was really love at first sight :P *hint* ( Know wad to get me for christmas liao ) *hint* haha.... but went to check the specs, but not that good leh.... So now have problem deciding whether I should choose beauty and give up on the brains.....
OMG.... haha.... guess I am a technology addict :P Got the Olinda there dun want to see, go and see camera :S

OKay lar.... then hmm.... yay... the holidays are coming :) Though I still have 1 week to go ( cos of CCA projects ) but haha.... in a holiday mood now :)
OKay.... so .... shall make a wish/to-do list for my holiday :D

in random order.......
1) to get rid of my tummy :P
2) To buy a digital cam :)
3) To rest well :D And be a slacker!!!!
4) Complete my fan art and my new blog design :D
5) thats all :P

haha... okay.... shall elaborate more on my list :)

First one!!! I want to get rid of my tummy!!!! haha :P.... abit 'ai mei' here... but :P who dosen't? Actually was the tummy slim advertisment that triggered off this wish.... :P haha... but I won't go for slimming products :) I want to lose my tummy the natural way :D So... hehe.... have been doing sit ups everyday :P Hope I can get rid of my tummy in 3 weeks time :) Wish me good lucK :D

Next... my digital camera!!!! *hint* ( again ar~ :P ) *hint* Haha... well if you have read the first part of my entry... you should know that I crave for a digital camera :P Haha... so yar... was eyeing on the olympus mju mini and the konica minota ( duno wad model, its the one that jacyline tay (also duno how to spell ) advertise ) . So yar.... have to make a tough desicion.... Cos one has beauty without brain, but the other has brain without beauty..... HOw nice if I can have both of them :P

okay.... 3rd point.... Yar... hope I can get a good nice rest..... Felt that I had been working extremely hard for this year... doing my work, taking part in competitions..... SO I should have a well deserved rest :) And be a slacker!!!!

lastly... I want to complete my fanart and the design of my blog.... planned to merge them together..... haha.... had been working on it for months... so... hehe.... when completed... it will be a grand piece of work, and a new milestone in my persue of art :D So hehe.... Like in the movies.....
Coming Soon

Received this from an e-mail

Is your birthday day 20 of the month?

Your Life

You are prudent, circumspect and take things seriously. Before you make anymove, you will think of a few alternatives that might take a while. You arepatient, imaginative and target oriented. You value friendship more thananything else.

Your Love

You usually study your partner carefully before making any move. You never demand anything beyond the natural quality of that person. Your sincerity doesn't bring excitement in your love life but it brings deeply grown relationship.

Found it to be quite true.... especially the red portion....
So haha... have you got the msg? yar... I have been observing and studying my someone for quite some time...... thats why I always didn't want to reveal who she is cos I haven't finish observing her..... And recently.... I found that we aren't very compatible after all..... Details... shall not mention about it anymore..... so dun come and bother me with it anymore..... its over......

But anyway..... there is a anotherone that caught my attention..... haha.... so yar..... the story continues...... but still dun come and bother me about it.......

I will tell you if I want to.... so just ask once.... If I reply no.... please dun ask any more..... asking once is concern..... asking again is annoying.... and more would be totally irritating... and dun blame me if I gets angry....

okay lar~ Think thats quite a lot for today :D Shall end it off here :D
BYE~


No comments: