Sunday, November 28, 2004

Haiz... wasted another day of my life.....
Did nothing today.....
so sian.....
think my eye sight is getting worst....
Maybe cos tese few days been exposed to long hours in front of the computer screen...... Eyes very tired, but my mind isn't......
Well... duno how to express my feeling these days in word.....
but I am not feeling very good these days.... something is missing in my life......
It has been quite some time since I last enjoyed my day.......

Oh well.... my tummy trimming programme hasn't been really successful....
I only did 1 day of skipping.... then my muscle ached for 4 days..... :S so yar.... didn't do any exercise for the past 4 days..... Not that I dun want to do... but I have problem even walking..... Today was slightly better so i think I can continue skipping tmr....
Maybe cos I more than a month nv workout liao... cos of promos and stuffs, so muscle didn't warm up.... and also I didn't have any protection on.... I skip barefooted. So I got a blister on my foot, and didn't get a good landing cos of that.... thats why its straining my muscles....
Anyway... will be wearing shoes when I skip tmr, so hope I wun have to stop another 4 days again :D Anyway... haha... it kind of feels good to perspire... that day I skipped for 45 min, taking a 1 min break every 5 min interval.... then... really perspire a lot :D Hope to do it again tmr :) really make me more alert :)

Okay lar.... thats about all for today..... hope I can really enjoy the coming week :)
And also hope you people have a nice week ahead :D
And visit my site more often... haha....

No comments: