Monday, November 29, 2004

Haiz.... yet another day in my life...
today was feeling much better.... well.... at least for the first part of the day :)
Haha... didn't do my workout today morning :P HAha.. was a bit lazy... hehe
duno why... today was feeling much better than the past few days.... :) So haha... hope I can stay like this for the whole week :D And... hehe... tmr must really do my skipping liao :P
OKay.... just received e-mail from miss lim that I may still be able to take S-paper for physics.... but I have to appeal.... Haiz... so troublesome.....
Actually hor..... appeal still okay.... the problem is..... there will be additional assignment for S paper lor.... then I have to guai guai do all of it otherwise I will have to drop it in second term : ...... This came to be quite a shock.... and made me wonder all over again whether I still want to take S paper or not....
Cos at first wad I thought is that S paper is just an additional paper.... you take pass then good lor.... fail nvm..... so I dun really plan to study very hard for it :S But now.... seems that I can't slack anymore if I appeal... I wanted it cos... it looks good mah :P haha... not everyone can take it.... but other than that, I dun think got any additional benefits leh.... other than getting scholorship ( see I dun even know how to spell :S ) *quickly to a spell check* Ah ha! scholorship is a common misspelling of scholarship... hehe.... okay.... its scholarship :P Yar... other than that I dun think nothing else lor.... When you go out working..... you think people will care? duno leh....
SO I am wondering..... is it worth the effort to 'look good' .....
So yar.... think I will take some time to consider it....
then.... yay.... tmr should be the very last day of the video production liao :D haha... so after tmr.... my holiday can finally start :D
So happy... hehe.....
OKay... bye~ :D

No comments: