Friday, November 26, 2004

*yawn* haha.... well, its 11.30 now....
am very tired... very sleepy.... but just dun feel like sleeping......
Haiz.... these few days quite bored.... always do the same thing......
Wake up in the morning.... go school..... stay in com lab whole day to do editing.... So sianz....
But nvm.... the deadline for the video is the 1 dec. Which is on next wed... so yar... hopefully everything can finally be over soon....
Cos after this project.... I would have nothing else on hand.... Then I can finally do the things I like for the rest of my holidays :D
Haha... think first thing I would do is to travel down to macperson road to the siemens head quarters to get my data cable.... cos I went to all the customer service center all round the island but couldn't find it.... so I was refered to the head quarters..... :S Wanted to get the pictures out of my phone badly, cos my phone memory really full liao.... got a lot of time wanted to take picture but cannot..... Haha..... anyone interested to go walk walk with me can msg me lar :) otherwise will have to go alone..... sad right......
Well... for the camera... I doubt I will be getting it at Sitex ba... cos there aren't any attactive promotions going on... so maybe wait for the next exibition before deciding..... Actually in no hurry to get a camera anyway... cos if I really can get my data cable for my phone.... wouldn't be needing it anyway, cos the quality of the photos taken by my phone is still acceptable for those casual shooting :) But still will be going down to sitex lar.... haha... to 'kuay sio' be with the crowd.... haha... you know.... I'm a lonely person.... so I like to go to crowded places to be with people..... So hehe.... last time I always like to go to pasar malam..... cos got a lot of people.... then the road very narrow.... so everyone will be ' kuay sio-ing ' haha..... very close to each other..... then :) dun feel so lonely.... But nowadays..... pasar malam also getting lesser and lesser people.... esp the one near my house.... the stalls there really is 'par hor sin' ( translate: swat housefly) one..... But still I will go down lar... :)

*change topic*
(haha... cos I duno how to connect these 2 diff thing together)

Love is in the air around me lately..... yar.... its around me..... not on me..... sad right? haha..... cos got 2 very sweet couples around me...... Elgin, Cindy.... Sen Min, laura.... they do so much sweet little things together......
Haiz..... when will my love come?.....
Saw this topic in a forum.....

Which one would you choose.
Someone who you love, but dun love you, or
Someone who you dun love, but love you......

Well....... actually.... its nice to have someone who loves you.....
IF now got somebody say she love me.... I 90% will accept her love lor..... you may call this despo.... but.... I would love someone who loves me......
the 10% is those unforseen circumstances lar.... like her character very bad or wad.....
Otherwise...... really.... I would love someone who loves me.....
So. from my point of view, those 2 choices are not applicable....

Haha... okay~ SHall end it off today :D

'zhu tian xia you qing ren, zhong cheng juan su'
祝天下有情人,终成眷属。。。


No comments: