Monday, November 01, 2004

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAha... very happy now....
My warcraft is finally working again!!!!!
I managed to patch it to the lastest version and now I can go back to lancraft again!!!!
Haha.... so happy, come just in time lar... haha... now promos over liao :)
Had a game of Dota and TD, and find that I still prefer TD more :D haha.... have this smile on my face when I play TD, whereas when I play dota, erm... was like bored to death lar......
Well.... today went to have a hair cut....
then cos raining mah... road and the ground wet wet.... and when the ground wet wet.... guess wad.... THERE ARE EARTHWORMS ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw one on my way home.... OMG..... my whole leg turned jelly....
Duno why i got this phobia of thin, long, and wriggly things.... I hate earthworms.... I think that they are the most disgusting things on earth..... Caterpillars were still alright... in fact they look cute :).... But earthworms... yucks!!!!!
I also hate tiny snake.... big ones were all right.... but tiny ones.... they look like earthworm lar.... so haiz.. hate them..... those things lookd as it they are going to break as soon as you though them.... Argh.... disgusting.....
K lar, thats about all for today.... Bye~

No comments: