Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Arlow~ Long time no blog liao... haha.... got miss me or not...

Well.. holidays have started already... yay.... haha... finally get to wake up late :) Have been studying for the past few days.... so sian... been trying to study econs... but I dun know how to study.... like nothing goes into my mind..... Then yar... maths is still alright.... then physics... haven't been touching it.... :S maybe during the weekends.... more worried about econs now... spending almost the whole day on it... only the night is used for maths....

Anyway.... fell sick 2 days ago... got flu.... argh... it felt terrible... used up a lot of tissue...I think it was because I slept late these few days....

Then yar.... next week is the NS nedical check up le.... been trying very hard to lose weight these few days.... replacing my lunch wif fruits and doing exercises..... Must perservere.... after next week.... I can start eating anything I want liao.... I just want to slim down no matter what it takes for next week....

hmm... think thats about all for now ba.... so sian.... nothing to do... neck also aching from the fever and flu..... haiz..... then also got a swollen part in my mouth ( too heaty already) Head also feeling abit giddy.... argh!!!!!! Hope to get well soon.....

No comments: