Wednesday, June 08, 2005

:D Time for another entry :) Its wednesday already!!!! YAy!!! 2 more days to go!!! Haha... tmr is a rather short day.... then only friday to left :P

Anyway.... haiz.... am getting more worried about my studies... I haven't really been studying for the past few days.... Initially I planned to slack the next week... if I had studied this week... but now that I haven't... think I can't slack liao.... Cos the last week I won't be free for another 2 days... have to attend a seminar and go for NS medical check up....

Talking about the NS check-up.... Haiz... think I am going for the extra 2 months for obesed people le!!!! Haiz.... been trying to lose weight for months but my weight just stays at 75!!!! It won't go up or down!!! well... think no choice lor.... just go for another 2 months.... Time will pass very quickly one lar... just like I pass 18 years of my life in a blink of an eye....

Okay... tonight also watch project super star... lol very funny... and touching too... but it made me think of something....

You know some people like over 30s already.... don't have the looks... don't have the voice.... but still dare to go and join the competition....

It leads me to thinking.... Should I praise them for being courageous to fight against the odds to achieve their dream or should I laugh at them for over estimating themselves.

Well... until now I haven't reached to a conclusion yet... hmm... am open to opinions :D

K lar... nothing much liao... bye :)

No comments: