Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yay!!! TBK has gone 3D :D

Take a look at this!
http://tanbk.mobilefly.net/tbk%20resized%20jpeg.jpg

haha... I have upgraded my skills :D Yay... so happy :) Ventured into the world of 3D... and hope together with my photoshop skills... I can create even better works in future :D Haha... so excited.

This is my first attempt with cinema 4D... I know that this isn't the software that the industry use. But well... I was taught this software in IT club, it was intended to be digital animation, thats why cinema 4D. So yar.... was taught the basics and I explored the rest on my own :) I will continue to explore the features of the software and master it :) Just like wad I did with photoshop :D haha....

OKie.... soon I will also be changing the blog template... haha.... I have upgraded myself. Have you? :P

Thats all for today lar! Tmr will be the medical check up already!!!! Very nervous..... I hope I dun go into the overweight category. I diet and exercise for the past months just for tmr. Hope that my effort didn't go to waste. And after tmr... whahaha.... I can eat whatever I want already!!!!! :P hehe... so yar... please give my good new tmr :)

No comments: