Thursday, June 23, 2005

Yay!!!! Haha... no more dieting!!! :D :D :D Wahahaha~ So happy :D Didn't get into PES BP which is meant for people whom are obesed. Hehe.... I got into PES A :D Hmm... I grew taller by 1 cm and lost 5kg :D haha..... My suffering for replacing lunch with fruits finally paid off :D HAha.... no I can eat whatever I want without worries :D Of cos I can't over do it lar. Still have to control abit :) But its not that pressurizing already :)

Anyway.... spent the whole of the afternoon there.... haha.... the most interesting part is the dental check-up.... The dentist just look at my teeth and read out a whole string of codes... then finished : LOL... cos I was the first one of my batch to be checked. I think no one expected it so we all ended up laughing... haha.... But :P I got quite a number of tooth decay :S Have to make a appointment with the dentist soon :) It has been 5 years since I went for dental check-up :S

Okie... then next would be the computer test..... Missed out quite some questions due to the time limit : Then half way tru... I started skipping questions... cos I didn't want to waste time.... SO yar... in the end I think I got quite a number of questions either blank or wrong :

Yesterday also watch a interesting movie on channel 5. Was channel surfing then the starting narration caught my attention. It says sometime like ... 'In the beginning, there was existance... then there was fear... fear of non existance' The title of the movie is called 'Black river' Wonder if anyone of you saw before.

Anyway.... throughout the whole movie... you see that there are many securities camera around in the town called Black River monitoring every activity in the town. And good things always happen to the people. And the people are forbidden to leave the town. Something will happen when the person wants to leave. Then until the end.... you realised that its a form of artificial intelligence controlling everything.... Its actually developed by some researchers... but because the AI is smarter than the researchers, it quickly hide itself in the web. So the researchers still thought that they failed in the experiment. So yar... it talks about the powerful abilities of the AI.... It was eyes that can see everywhere from the satellite in space. It has ears that listens to every conversation through the phone lines... And it has arms that controls all electrical and GPS operated machines.... Its everywhere.....

So yar... as the movie said in the beginning. With existance, it will fear non existance. So the AI is trying to protect its existance by fooling the researchers that they didn't succeed, and by making everyone happy and keeping them in town, so no one will suspect anything.....

Hmm.... think this is a very interesting movie. It touches on the impact of the advance in technologies and the nature of fear of non existance..... Okie... I'm actually short of time now... will come back later if I have the time to type my thoughts on this movie :)

No comments: