Wednesday, June 29, 2005

ARGH!!! I think tmr physics test surly cannot make it.... You know how long I spend just to do 28 MCQ questions???? 2 whole hours!!!!! LOL.... if I tmr still need to spend so much time on it then I guess sure fail already :S

Anyway... haiz... didn't expect myself to do too well for physics this time round lar.... Its like I only spend so little time on it... and I need 2 hrs to do the mCQ!!!! Haiz... there's just too much things to recall lar... argh....

Tmr is the last test liao... hope I can finish it smoothly... Juz hope that e-field dun come out :P haha... then erm... circular motion also dun.... then quantum also go away... haha.... Would be glad that the whole paper is fill with kinematics :P haha....cos with only 3 equations... you can solve almost everything :P but haiz... not possible lar... but no harm wishing for it :P

Its already 10+ now... think I am gonna stop doing already.... My mind is getting saturated.... Will just flip through the TYS and recall the types of questions and the method to solve. Then about 11 I'll go to bed :D Must have a good night rest :) Very impt... cos the paper is in the morning.... Think also gonna bring a sweet wif me... to keep me refresh :D Cos I think I will be using a lot of brain power tomorrow recalling all the stuffs :S So yar... musn't be sleepy otherwise cannot recall anything then die liao :S

K lar... going off for the final read liao :) See ya... Good luck for the test tmr :D

No comments: