Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Hello :) Its 12.43pm now... and I'm blogging :D haha.... no lar... cos didn't have any paper today so need to go school. Now preparing for maths paper.... Was just told yesterday that only a few topics were tested!!! Not all the topics.... So guess the revision I had done is all wasted : Now I trying to focus on stats cos yar... with so many other topics gone, I guess the focus is on stats already.... Aim to finish the list of stats questions that are meant to be for revision. :)

Hmm... eh... I forgot wad I want to write liao... think thats about all for now lar.... haha....

OH! I just remembered... I wanted to lament on the Econs paper yesterday... haha..... Well... I spend so much time studying econs and I still don't know how to do a lot of questions!!! The questions this time round are quite different... Requires abit more of thinking. So yar... actually... my studying got help abit lar... I feel more comfortable writing essays.... I only pick the sentences that can earn me marks... Haha.... cos I think previously I did the GP way where I write a lot of crap on each point just to make the essay longer :S But this time round I didn't.... so my essays are rather short!!! =X Well... will see how first lar.... if this time round really still cannot improve my grades then I guess I will have to think of another way to tackle this subject again....

Talking about GP... haha... did the question on Mathematics hava limited use. Comment. Woho~ So yar... went on and on about how maths is useful :P Which I don't really agree lar.... To me maths is just playing around with numbers and makes no sense at all... but hehe... I try to crap my way through lar.... saying that some things can be illustrated through a graph and studen;t don't appreciate maths cos they nv learn the concepts... lol... all fake one lar.... :P But hehe :P

Thats all for now :) Bye~ Go and do maths liao :D

No comments: