Friday, June 24, 2005

Woho~ FACE lift :D

Haha... Yay!!! I've gone into the 3rd dimension in my art :D So proud of myself :)

Anyway... this represents another phase in my life. The previous one to find the missing piece, well it kinds of dosen't apply to me anymore, I haven't been regular in expanding or contracting my bar. So yar... guess thats not too much of a problem. Perhaps I was having depression then, but when I am out of it, I guess it wasn't much of a problem :)

So... now the NEW theme :D Building blocks :D Since I just went into the 3rd dimension. I thought to myself, this is a new skill that I learn, and I have improve myself, value added myself. Hmm.... so that brings us to the new themebuilding blocks. We have to constantly built on our skills and improve ourselves. Little things that happens in my life help build the person I am in future :) So I would wish to share my little experiences with the world and perhaps help people whom are also building themselves :)

Okay... thats all for now :) Am rather tired now.. spend the whole day on this :D
Now my blog looks like a studio with a giant screen :D Glad that everything fits nicely, and hope you all like it too :)

No comments: