Tuesday, June 28, 2005

lalala~ Have been eating alot of junk food these few days :P haha.... think the 5 kg I lost in 2 weeks needs only 3 days to gain it back!!! lol... my tummy is already growing back to its original size =X Argh! Heck care lar... haha... gonna eat what I like (moderately lar) from now... Will wait till I have to go for the 1 month PTP ( physical training phase ) by NS before I let them take charge of my slimming :P and also prepare me for my BMT lar...

Hehe... think I'm going take NS as a slimming and body building programme :D Haha.... hope that by the end of the 2++ years. I will have a good bod to show off :P haha.... well.. if not... I'll be happy enough if they can make my tummy go away~ I can't really possibly do it at home because my grandma cooks a lot of fatty food in large proportion.... I have to suff myself with all those meat she cooked for dinner... I kept telling her to cook lesser... but still... its still as much.... Then everytime I tell her.... she will like say... Lesser liao lar... but actually nv lor.... Then also during the 2 weeks of intensive weight losing... I skipped my lunch and replace it with fruits mah.... Then she will keep asking me.... hungry or not? Want me to go downstair to get you some food? lol.. I was like... dun wan lar.... you want me to become overweight and make me do extra NS meh? Then she will say aiya... you very skinny already lar..... Then she still bought ice-cream during that period of time to tempt me -.- She will say... aiya eat lar... once won't make any difference lar.... lol... then of cos... I succumbed to the temptation.... haha....

Well... shouldn't complain so much lar... she's a very nice grandma... really cares about me :) Haha.. always worry that I will go hungry :D

Anyway... yay... I kind of prepared for my maths already :D Haha... spent the whole day of today doing TYS questions on stats.... I finished 14 questions from a TYS :D haha.... its considered a great feat for me cos I dun usually do so much in one shot :D So yar.... am pretty confident in tmr's test.... Well.. perhaps not to score well... but think passing should be okay :D After tomorrow's paper.... will be left with only physics :D Woho~ Super long weekend... I'm coming!!!!! LOL... really can't wait for it :D These few days are driving me crazy with all the tests.....

K lar... thats all for now :) BYE~

No comments: