Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Has been some time since I last blogged :) Hmm.... nothing much happened recently... stayed at home.... slacked... looking at recruit everyday.... sian.... lol....

Haiz... it seems like there arn't much interesting jobs to do leh... I wanted to do some accounting or admin work... but they require accounting knowledge with I dun have.... Other than that thought of doing some cashier work... but the places are all in the east... too far away from me.... The rest are all sales and promoters jobs... which I dun wish to take on... I wanted to try something else.... Then there are also some packaging work... but the time period is only in jan... So I'll have the remaining dec free and then the entire feb free.... Then thats about all the temp jobs available lor.... haiz...

Well.... maybe I'll make a trip to some employment agencies to see if they can find me a job for that 2 months....

thats about all for me lar.....

Anyway... I just realised that luqman (from css 4/6 ) went for NS liao.... thats really fast... lol... he went in on the 2nd of dec..... Which means while I'm typing now... he is training in tekong.... :S I kind of have this weird feeling when I imagine what he would be doing in tekong at this moment in time when I'm typing.... haha.... he's the first person I knew whom went for NS already....

Hmm.... very fast lar... in like 2 more months... I'll be in too....

K lar... thats about all for now... bye....

No comments: