Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry christmas! :) Haiz..... still have to work tmr sia... so sian.... have been working for the past few days.

Quite a lot of things happened for the past few days... too much that I duno what to write. Well... I'll try my best lar :)

Firstly... I don't really fit into the environment. All the other collegues there have different background from me. All those Ah beng type. But... they are still nice people lar. Have no problem talking to them... but u know.... there is still much to go for me to fit in comfortably. For my case still okay lar.... got this other guy, also new there... is worst.... He can't fit in, and the people there also dun really want to interact with him.... He's actually more of my type lar... guai guai... good boy type :P So yar.... he's the person that I'm most comfortable with and talk to most there. But we were assigned to different sections, so dun have a chance to talk during work... only in the morning and after work.... But nvm lar.... at least got someone to share the agony of the day. So... overall... I'm still doing fine there.... able to connect with both the Ah bengs and also the good boy :P

Secondly.... The big boss seems to be a very nice guy :) On the first day of work... he asked me to sit beside him.... and talked to me... asked me a few questions then tell me to slowly learn the ropes.... Today I was looking at a PSP... then he asked me if I were interested... if I am he's willing to give me a very good price :P But well... I didn't want a PSP.... and also dun want to be indebt to his kindness... I'll tell u why later :P

Then I also met someone interesting.... haha.... He played badminton from young with the national player Ronald susilo before... He say he played with him since primary school and always win... then in sec school still winning... but when come to jc start losing liao cos he started smoking and skipped training... So now... ronald become national player liao... then he still a small employee. So yar... he say... dun take the wrong step when u are young.... you will regret it.....

K lar... thats all for now.... Bye :)

No comments: