Sunday, December 04, 2005

In view of recent events.... which I am not at liberty to comment or blog about... I made this piece of work :) Its a lesson that I've learnt... painfully....



This piece won't be up in my gallery as its not that great anyway.... Its a second piece of event inspired work.... (the first one was "Giving but not receiving") Haha... It has also been a long time since I touched chinese calligraphy :P I learnt it when I was in primary school... That time I was still living in jurong west. I attended a chinese painting course at a community center there. We were taught chinese painting 3 times a month... once per week... and for the last week of the month, we were taught calligraphy. After quite some time... I slowly picked up painting... but my calligraphy still sucks... lol... But still... I managed to learnt some basic stuffs :P Hope that I will have a chance to improve it in future :) It was a pity as that time I stopped learning cos I was moving to yew tee... Its very troublesome for me to travel all the way down every week to have the lesson. I really enjoyed the lesson... and have been a model student... lol... sound a bit buay hiao bai... haha... but really... I was always the earliest to arrive... and then I will how to say... erm... grind the ink? for the teacher...

hmm... k lar... lets move on to other topics :)

Well... I think I'm gaining a lot of weight in recent weeks... lol... My tummy starts to grow liao!!! You know... now I'm sitting down... blogging... and I feel like I have a watermelon at my abdomen?... lol... =X haven't been exercising regularly.... And I don't do much physical work as well... so... haha... all the fats are storing up liao.... hmm... maybe I really need to go exercise abit more :P

Anyway... yay.... my genting trip finally here liao... haha... leaving sg on a tuesday night... Actually hor... I'm not really looking forward to the trip... instead... I'm looking forward to getting a job when I come back from the trip... lol... always wanted to get a job... and finally... when this trip is over... I can get one :D haha.... cos yar.... really want to find something to do... everyday stay at home so sian... go work at least got collegues to talk to....

Also... I find that I've been sleeping late... and waking up late as well... haiz.... this is bad for the body.... Think from now on have to set a limit liao... Before 12 must get to sleep. :D

K lar.. nothing much liao.... the coming week is gonna be a fast one for me... when I get back from my trip... its the end of the week liao... So yar... wish all a enjoyable week ahead :) Bye~

No comments: