Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My off day... :) Finally can get a break from the products in the shop.... For the past few days I've been like hearing Dopod... Nokia N70 and all the other models so many times that it keep ringing in my head.... Gonna go crazy soon if I dun get a break from all these names....

Anyway way... just to continue the story from the previous entry.... Remember I was saying that I dun want to owe any 'kindness debt'. Yar.... actually I wanted to quite ealier than wad I told them lar... cos the job very sian.... dun think I'm suited for such a job.... so hor..... if they treat me so nice then I quit.... abit bad leh... especially if I gain something like cheaper prices.... It may seem that I just join so that I can get cheaper prices. after I got what I want I quit....

So yar.... hope that everything goes on fine... then I work till the end of jan then I quit liao... one more month to NS.... its about time to slack and train up liao lar....

K lar.... nothing much for now... bye~

No comments: