Sunday, December 18, 2005

Just watched legally blond on channel 5.... Find that its quite a nice movie :) Haha.... although its quite unrealistic... but its still very entertaining :)

Am feeling better now.... Almost recovered. Hope that I can be completely well tmr... Going out tmr to visit employment agencies to see if I can find a job...

Anyway... haha... this news has been quite old already... but I didn't have the chance to share it.... After getting my christmas present from the government... I received my New Year present from them as well... :P HAha.... I got the eagles award :D haha.... another $150 for me :D Hmm... I wonder if there's any chinese new year ang bao from the government... Lol...

K lar... oh well... other than being happy about the money... I'm also glad as this shows that my efforts for the past 2 years have paid off. For the academic aspect... well.. this has to wait till the A lvls result is out before I safely say I've made it.... But for the CCA... :) Am very glad that I got recognised. I've tried to be more active in my CCA for the past 2 years.... I don't want to be like what I did in sec school... always so slack.... nv try to participate more... You know... my badges for NPCC.... only fill up the first row and one additional one on top lor... while others have more than that... its kind of embarrassing when the lower ranked juniors have more than u... lol... So in jc... I took part in almost every competition that comes by.... although I didn't win any of them :P Haha... but nvm lor... at least got participate.

Other than my own effort... without the people whom recognise my effort and gave me the opportunities. I wouldn't go far... Like the old saying. A thousand li horse also need buo le appreciation. (I think is buo le lar... haha... not too sure :S) So yar... have to thank the teachers that help me along.

Hmm... I also want to make this comment quite a long time ago but I kept forgetting it.... You know... being jobless... I've been staying at home and rotting away... so I watched Kids central... Then I find sometime rather interesting... It seems that the bad guys are getting stronger and stronger... Initially batman, superman and all the other superheros have their own show and their own enemies... and always managed to beat them on their own. But recently.... their enemies grew so strong that they have to form alliance to defeat one villain... And its called the Justice League comprising of around 8 superheros.... However that doesen't seem enough... the enemy is growing even stronger... and they now have Justice league unlimited.... It has a whole hord of superheros as its members.... Some never seen before ones too... I was like... wow.... its either the enemy are really getting so strong... or the heros are getting weaker.... Haha... I wonder what would be next? Perhaps alliance between characters from different comic producers? Like having the X-men and ninja turtles join in as well? Lol... that would be real interesting... haha....

Hmm... on a more serious note..... Have our threshold for violence being moved higher again? In the past. One hero is sufficient to provide enough violence to satisfy us. But now.... We need a whole hord to them wrecking buildings and punching each other to get us satisfied. How far do we need to go before killing someone is nothing more than crushing an ant? Thats food for thought :) If you have any comments u wanna make. Feel free to express urself in the shoutbox. If what u wanna say gets too long to fit into the shoutbox. Do drop me an e-mail and I'll put it up in a blog entry :)

K lar... thats about all for today... bye :) Have a nice week ahead.

No comments: