Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Things are really getting ugly... HAiz... am just very dissappointed at someone... Anyway... dun want to talk about it le.... not worth my effort.....

OKay... well.. gonna leave sg tonight le :) HAha... got like 3 days won't be seeing me blog le... Lol... will miss me or not? K lar... I guess nobody does... well... nvm... just in case someone misses me... you can leave a msg in my shoutbox :)

was playing AOE yesterday... and was so sian... after thrashing the enemy until they cry surrender... I started to do some lame thing... Haha... I mass build villigers to go chop down trees... Lol... I mass deforested my area.... Then after that... still very sian... so I ask my builders to build a wall... showing... "BK WAS HERE" lol.... k lar.. I very lame.... haha... here are the screen shots... with that... I end this entry :)




No comments: