Tuesday, May 10, 2005



Argh!!! Survived another day of this horrible week loaded with tons of homework... haiz... am slowly catching up with work.... thing are getting better... am more motivated to study.... haha... cos I see the EJ is starting to do his work liao -.- I can't lose to him! :P haha.... yar... he's the main source of motivation that powered me to do my work recently.... Cos... its like I am supposed to be doing all the work and he slacking :S... but recently... our roles changed... he is doing all the work whereas I am slacking -.- So yar.... hehe.... I cannot lose to him! haha... must also start to study liao :D and not only him lor... it seems that everyone has started to study.... all doing their work already lor.... only left me and andy still copying homework -.- But from today onwards.... I will start to do my work liao :D hehe... so left only andy still slacking :P Got to work harder eh :P

K lar... today also watch a performance of the SYF pieces by the various CCA.... well.. I think that they got what they deserve lar.... cos yar... a lot of our CCA only got a bronze.... but.... think they deserved it cos... its really not up to standard yet.... I know they've work hard... staying late till night to practise... but the result arn't good enough...... but nevertheless.... I applaud them for the hardwork put in :)

Okie... thats all for today :) 3 more days to the weekends.... must perservere on.... :) Bye~

No comments: