Sunday, May 29, 2005

okie~ Time for another entry :D

Yay~ haha... the holidays are here :D Wee~ Although I still have to go school for 2 more weeks... but well... I'm still happy about it :) Cos yar... can take a break from the normal time table where everything is all packed together.....

Can also kill time :S Haha... cos yar... I will be bored to death with such a long holiday..... nothing to do... now I spend first 2 weeks in school.... then have a 1 week break to slack.... and the last week will be studying for the term test again :) So yar... should be rather occupied.... if not, I scared I will go into depression again.

Hmm... went out for dinner on saturday.... bought a new sling bag.... cos yar... my old one... hehe... grow mouldy already :S Been using it more 5 years.... haha... carried it almost everywhere..... :) Now also can't bear to throw it away :S hehe... still in my cupboard :S

K lar... nothing much liao.... tmr still got school.... sian.... actually hor... I dun mind going school leh... but hor... can school start abit later!!!1 I want to sleep leh..... The only thing I hate about school is that I have to wake up so early in the morning..... : Its very torturing lor..... haiz.... k lar... have a nice week ahead :) bye~

No comments: