Sunday, May 08, 2005



Yay! haha... my bar grew by another square again :D haha... kind of feel rather nice these days :) Haven't gone into depression for quite some time :D Hope that this will carry on and soon I will be able to find my missing piece :D

Okie... this weekend seems very short to me... attended 2 dinners on the 2 night... Saturday was a wedding dinner.... today was my grandpa's birthday. Had lots of fun yesterday night :) The dinner was held at Pan Pacific Hotel Ballroom.... Then after dinner its about 11.10 already... so we were on the way home. Had a slight trouble finding the way to the MRT cos think my Uncles were slightly drunk.... so they anyhow lead the way :S Then we walk walk walk... then pass by Starbucks at Suntec -.- Then they suddenly say " want to drink kopi or not? " So the whole hord of about 14 of us including my grandma went to Starbucks.... lol... Then yar... after drinking they finally decided to go home.... but it was about 12pm that time.... so we were afraid that we won't be able to catch the last train home. So we start to pick up our pace towards the MRT station. When we were entering CityLink. I noticed on the door that CityLink closes at 12.15! LOL... Only 15 more minutes! Haha.... So fun... then finally we made it to the MRT station, but the last train only stop at Kranji, 1 stop away from my home!!! Haiz... but we still took the train anyway... cos its cheaper then we take cab all the way from Cityhall....
Everything seems to end already... then my mom suddenly remembered that the night rider service has a bus stop right under my block, so ask if we want to stop at orchard and transfer to the night rider.... but the thing is I am not very sure where to take the bus at orchard, I only guess it would most likely be at the bus stop behind takashimaya. hehe... but we still took the risk anyway.. so we alighted at Orchard... we were on our way to the bus stop when.... NR3 just went pass us!!! we missed the bus!!!! -.- so yar... waited for quite some time before the next bus came...
While on the bus, we were wondering whether my uncle will alight first or us... so we were like watching every turn of the bus cos each turn will tell us which direction it is heading.... but lol... the bus went around the whole of CCK.... reaching every cluster of flats in CCK... at first we thought my family will alight first... but in the end, it's uncle's... haha.....
While on the bus we were also saying that my grandma was the oldest throughout the whole journey home... from sitting at starbucks.... to the trains... to the streets of Orchard... and on the bus.... haha.... How often do you see a old lady out so late at night :P

So yar... after everything... we reached home at about 1.30 -.- Lol.... after washing up I went to bed liao... :) Fell asleep very fast cos yar... its pretty late and tiring from all the walking around... and also some wine that I drank during the dinner...

thats one of the best sleep I had for quite some time... so in the morning when I woke up... its raining!! :) The weather was cool, lighting was dim.... the perfect condition for sleeping :D haha... but I slept all the way till 11.... Missed my show on channel U :'( .... Last episode leh..... haiz... if only I woke up just an hour earlier :'(

Okie... then yar... spent the afternoons doing my homework.... Finally cleared my integration exercise.... Did some probability problems.... cos yar... copied it last week... so decided to redo it myself... :) Then now still owe a AQ, and Lecture exercise.... but :P lecture exercise tmr then copy lar :P

Argh... then also had been planing to do up my revision plan for econs.... but haven't got a chance to do it.... Really have to put in more effort for my econs liao... cos its currently my worst subject.....

K lar... think thats about all for tonight :)

have a nice week ahead :D

No comments: