Sunday, May 22, 2005

Wee~~ Just came back from a 2 days stay at my aunt's house....feeling much better now :) haha.... Thanks for all the concerns :) perhaps I was really too stressed out by work :D So yar.... went to my aunt's house for 2 days.... threw behind everything at home.... and just went there and enjoy myself for 2 days :D Haha... whole day watch TV... play com.... dun even need to think about doing homework cos I can't :D haha.... all my tutorials are at home :P So yar... today also went to the temple near my aunt's place.... Went to bath the buddha :) So yar.. hope that everything will be fine now.

anyway... the fun is over.... hehe.... have to work extra hard tmr :S cos yar... I push all my work for the supposedly "long weekend" to just a single day. :P haha... but I think its worth it in exchange of two days of true slacking :P

K lar... thats all for now :) hope you enjoy your holidays :D Bye~

No comments: