Wednesday, May 04, 2005



OKie... today was erm... quite normal.... Haiz... like got a lot of work to do....
Maths integration haven't finish....
Physics tutorial haven't finish....
Econs tutorial haven't finish....
GP still need to re write AQ....

Haiz.... so much work... so little time.... but :P still took the time off this afternoon to relax :P haha... cos yar... tmr will be a long day..... and then followed by friday.... Its rather scary know... imagine... after I sleep tonight and wake up tmr.... I will spent the whole day in school until 9pm... go home.... rest awhile... then sleep.... the next moment you open your eyes.... have to come to school again -.-

HAiz... couldn't get my 8 hrs of sleep....Oh... just some facts in you didn't know :P The 8 hrs of sleep everyday is not recommended by doctors..... Its is actually a result of a labour movement long time ago.... The union demanded that the 24 hrs a day is to be divided into 3 equal parts... the working time, the leisure time, and the sleeping time... Thats where the 8 hrs of sleeping time comes about... :) So yar... WHERE's my 8 hrs of sleep? For tmr right.... it is like 13hr studying time... 7 hrs sleep time.... and only..... 4 hrs leisure time??? the leisure time and the sleep time add together is not even equal to the 13 hrs of studying time lor.... -.- Haiz... think we should start a Student Union hor :P Then we can bargain for our rights.... If we don't get what we want... we go on strike :P haha... the whole singapore pon school together!! whahaha...... Then we have to calculate our real wages.... then set a leisure time floor.... LOL... econs!!!!

Haiz... talking about econs.... duno why.... keep failing my essays... -.- Its like no matter how I write... I seem to miss out some points... or didn't elaborate well enough.... argh.... Starting to get worried about econs liao......

Now the subjects that worries me most is No.1 ECONS -.- No.2 Maths then abit of GP.... and least of physics...... So yar... have to put in 4X the effort for econs.... 3X for maths.... 2X for GP and... maintain my effort for physics :) Actually physics still okay... cos since I have interest in it... I can accelerate the effort put in very quickly... For eg... I can spent the whole day studying physics.... but for the other subjects like econs... the I can't like last minute try to put in the effort cos I can't sit there and study econs for the whole day......

Haiz... anyway.... its already MAY now.... (*HINT* *HINT*) haha.... the 2 years of JC life will soon be over..... time really passes very quickly..... Haiz......

K lar... shall end it here for today... bye~

No comments: