Friday, May 27, 2005

=X haven't been blogging for quite some time :P haha.... had been busy with the school blog :) Please support Nexus@YJ blog @ http://www.campusmoblog.com.sg/blog/952426 by registering and visiting the site. Thanks! haha...

Okie... nothing much happened these few days..... Only that yesterday my group of friends suddenly dug out a secret that is almost a year ago and started talking about it : haha... well I've got nothing much to say lar... perhaps a little regret that I didn't grap hold of an opportunity that was presented right in front of my eyes.... and now.... it just passes me by... haiz.... well.. hope that one day, I cando something to correct my regret :) The interesting thing is... EJ actually dreamed about it last night... LOL... must be thinking too much liao lar :P

K lar... will come back when I got something to write :) Bye~

No comments: