Saturday, January 07, 2006

I dread going to work everyday.... 10hrs of mental torture.... Its really terrible... Its as if I was thrown into an isolation cell everyday.... All alone... nothing to do... U can really go crazy from it.... To help ease my agony... I made a countdown device. I cut strips on papers... so everyday I would tear out one strip, and when the last strip is torn down... it would be over.... a total of 17 more strips to go.... I've also written some phrases behind the strips to motivate me to carry on... Its really very bad.... But... I'm gonna carry on for the sake of my LCD screen. Thats the thing that keeps me going everyday.... I can take the easy way out and quit now... but I won't have enough money to get my screen.... S0 no matter what... I'm gonna perservere till the end of the month.... I'm just hoping that I won't go crazy by then....

K lar.... anyway... there's some entertainment to look forward to.... Remember the anime series full metal alchemist that was so nice that I watch the last episode 3 times? If I'm not wrong, channel U is now showing it every sunday at around 4.... I haven't seen it but I heard about it from my sis.... So yar.... The torrent for the movie is finally out :D Muahaha! Its a continuation of the anime series.... And I'm in the process of downloading it.... Its really a very nice anime.... So if u people have the time, do catch it on channel U.... I bet you would be asking for the movie once the series has finished... haha....

Hmm... thats about all lar... still have to work tmr... sian.... bye~

No comments: