Saturday, January 28, 2006

YAY!!!! I FIRED my BOSS!!!! lol... Have been waiting for this day since day 1 when I started working... Muahaha.... Dun have to go back to the f*ing place liao... :D:D:D Hehe....

Hmm... recently I find that I like shiny stuffs :P I like the color of silver :D I think it started when I bought my watch... I fell in love with the shiny silver finish... then after that I got my ring... which is also very shiny :D Now I'm after a silver handphone... lol.... There is this sudden liking for shiny and reflective stuffs :P

Then also... it seems that there's alot of things I wanna do... wanna buy...but have to put on hold cos of my NS... was looking at handphones at my shop.... Really have the urge to get them, even if I can only use for another month, I also shuang.... Cos army cannot bring camera phone mah... then now all the phone got camera... so I cannot use lor.... Haiz... then have to wait till after ns then get one... But I promised myself to get a expensive one after ns to make up for it... haha....
Other than handphone, was shopping around bugis after work. then also find some nice clothes.... but no point buying cos I wun get much chance to wear it... Other than that... now wanna find gf also cannot... haiz.... It really seems that my life gonna pause for a while during ns.... Hmm...

K lar.. thats all for now.... ANyway.... I just dyed my hair just now... lol... my first time :P But can't really tell lar, cos I choose a color near to black... dun want to look too ah beng... lol....

K lar... bye~

No comments: