Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm back... yet again... to complain about work.... lol.... its not that I want to complain lar... the company is really bad.... They cheated me of a off day!

Chinese new year eve falls on a saturday. Its a day where family get together to have their reunion dinner. So companies usually either give a full day off, or at least half a day. For mine... ya... they gave us a full day off.... but that is being traded with our off day for the week! Which means, we are supposed to be able to get 2 days off the week, due to the celebration, one from our own weekly off day, and the other the chinese new year eve one. But now... our off day got eaten up! It really reflects very badly about how the company treat its staffs. I can forgive them for now giving us extra off days on other occasions like christmas and the new year... but... this is chinese new year leh... Don't we deserve a break for working on all the other public holidays the whole year round?

Haiz.... luckily I won't have to suffer in this company for anytime more than 11 days... yar.... just 11 more days to go before I quit my job.... So... who cares about what the company is doing... I'll just hang on there for 11 more days then bye~

Anyway... the 2nd lvl boss said that the company is not doing very well... Its expenditure is too high for the earning to keep up. So they might be reducing the shop size by renting out space to other people. So hmm... lets see how long this company can still hold lar...

Also... I found that someone is guarding against me.... Its the 1 and a1/2 mth guy... the one who earns $700... I find that he has been lying to me.... His pay is actually $800 and he still can get comission.... Then there are also some things even in our simple conversation that he lied to me.... Things that he told me weren't the same as what he told others. So... if that is the case, then I must also guard against him as well... Must not reveal too much information to him.... He's as scheming as his boss. No wonder they click. Birds of the same feather flock together.....

K lar... thats all for work.

I'm done reading the book "make your website work for you". One important thing that I learnt was to build a consistent brand... I never thought of it before I read the book. This book showed me the importance of creating a brand that will be recognised by the customer. So I'll think of how am I going to brand litbud :)

With that book done. I'm starting on the new book "free gift inside" Its a book on marketing... and hope I can learn something valuable from it as well.

Thats about all for today... bye :)

No comments: