Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I was taking train to work as usual today and I passed by some schools having orientation.... Then I suddenly miss school so much.... When I look at all the people hanging around the school, the canteen and the classrooms... It brought back many memories of the times I spent in school.... Now.... working life is hard..... Or perhaps my job is tough.... How I wish to go back to school again, sit in classrooms and listening to lessons.... After which during break time, hang out with friends in the canteen and chat.... The environment is so robust and vibrant.... Now... everything seems so sian..... I'm just passing day by day for the sake of the money. I wanted to quit long time ago already... but I'm just hanging on till the end of this month so that I can collect enough money to get something..... After which I can quit the job and do something that I liked.

Oh well... shall grumble about work the next time round... getting pretty late... gonna catch some sleep... bye :)

No comments: