Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Arlow everyone :) Haha... got a massacre of brain cells today.... was trying to brainstorm the story line for the video whole afternoon till 6.30. Then come back home, start doing maths for the whole night..... :'( Can't imagine the number of dead brain cells in my head now....
Haiz.... am very sleepy now. Have been deprived of my essential amount sleep.... I WANT SLEEP I WANT SLEEP I WANT SLEEP!!! haiz... hope I can get some nice nice sleep after this weeks physics test as the next test is econs :) Dun need too much of my night studying time, as I just need to go library to read up some econs textbooks :) So I can sleep earlier :D
ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....
ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....
ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....
ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....
ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....
ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....ZZzz....
K lar, getting late now too. Haha... must cherish every second of my time to get some sleep :)

No comments: