Thursday, July 29, 2004

OH NO!!!! was trying to do TYS just now when I found out that there are still so much things that I duno!!! Got stucked at a momentum question and another one on forces. Die liao lar.... duno can make it for saturday test or not..... Gonna spend the whole of tmr studying for it. Haiz... anyone interested in group study??? Cos I need help on doing some questions...... Haiz.....
Sianz.... earlier just now I also got a shock..... some NUS guy e-mailed me to help him publicise a event. I was like WTF is this thing.... Then I realised that my IT club teacher ask him to contact me as I am the president. He only said 2 sentence and then pushed everything to me. He said.... boon kiat is the president of it club, you may want to contact him. AND thats all it takes to push everything to me : Was really lost just now. Cos I nv held leadership positon before, and nv receive a formal letter. I was like... how to reply ar..... Then yar, finally settle it.
Haiz.... sian ar. Find that I've been slacking again. Not for work, but PE. Haha... running run slow slow, do exercise do little little. Haiz... duno why, dun have the enthu spirit anymore.....
Haiz.... still worrying about that physics test on sat. I really really want to do well, but I guess, it isn't so easy. So wish me good luck :) Hope I can get all the things right tomorrow.

No comments: