Friday, July 09, 2004

Ok lar, since I'm here shall take this time to update my blog. Haha... had been very very busy the past few days doing PW so didn't have time to blog. Haha... okie so heres wad had been happening the past few days.
PW!! Haha... was really slogging my guts out (is there such a phrase?) for pw :P Haha.... managed to complete some things, but there are still a lot of things undone!!! So yar, predict that I will continue to be very busy for the next few days, so you might not see me blog as often liao.
Chinese A lvl oral!!! haha... just had chinese oral yesterday.... Haiz... think I just pass lor cos the conversation topic I didn't talk much. Then the reading part, first part was okay, but when I stumble upon a cheem word in the middle part, then after that became very nervous and started making mistakes.... Haiz....
Lastly, I've been voted a the president of IT club :D Haha... my 3rd leadership role in YJ :) Haha... thanks for those who voted for me. I guess most of my votes came from the seniors cos the J1 don't really know me enough to vote for me. The seniors... hehe... cos was with them for first 3 months and won sliver award at their own internal web design competition, so got an impression of me. Then now I dunno why, suddenly very 'on' lor, joined all the 3 competitons.... so yar, maybe thats why I got voted. At first I was just thinking of getting the secetary post can liao. Cos dun think I got enough energy left to hold a higher post. I already start to have trouble catching up with school work liao. And there is the PW and 3 more competitions. So yar... it came as a surprise for me.
Other than being mentally tired, I'm also physically push to the limits as well. I ran 8 rounds which is 3.2km no stop. Haha.... the longest distance I've ran non-stop. Haha... to you may be a bit easy, but to me, its a great achievement.
Ok lar... haiz.... hope that all this 'busy-ness' will end at the end of this year, so I can focus on my A lvls next year. Cos the 3 competitions and PW will end this year. So I guess I've gain enough CCA points and experience. So next year, I can return to my normal 'slacking state' with the only aim to get good results in the A lvl.
Shall end this post here :) Bye~ Hope to post soon :P

No comments: