Monday, July 26, 2004

Zzz..... it already 10.02 liao.... very sleepy..... haiz.... was doing the PW evaluation whole night till 9.00 then went to sort out my physics notes to prepare for studying..... Juz realised that there are so many thing to prepare.... so haiz.... gonna work hard for the rest of the week liao....
Haha... finally got to watch the channel 8 show 'wo shi chuang xin wang'. Haha... felt that it was a very nice show to catch as it showcases the creativity of singaporeans. But last week cos I had to rush my PW written report do didn't have a chance to catch it. Hmm.. after watching the show, was quite impressed. :) Hope that they can make more of this type of show rather than trying to immitate those taiwan variety shows :)
Okie.... think shall end off here now :) Have to go sleep and brainstorm for ideas for my poster :) haha... always like to think before I sleep cos thats the time where I can generate most ideas.
And.... I running out of songs to listen already!!!!! haha..... quite some time nv go download le..... then recently also no those compilation albums, those that consist of many different artistes with the nicest songs. Cos... I dun want to buy those individual album where its like only halve the songs are nice....
Okie.... really end off here liao :) Bye :) Zzzzz.....

No comments: