Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Arlow :D haha... its 7.42 now... sianz... channel 8 got new show, but it looks boring, so didn't bother to watch it, instead spent my time here. Later still have to finish up 1/2 a gp response piece, 3 maths questions, and a chinese spelling.... Hope I can get it done as soon as possible and have a early night :D
Hmm... today was quite a busy day... Early in the morning have to rush to popular to buy black color paper to use as mounting board.... Then went home, have lunch, finish up my poster design, pack it in a envelope... then off I go again back to the post office, queue for quite some time, bought the stamps and finally post my mail... But hor, duno why, I very scared the stamp will come off leh... cos I forgot to check whether it has been stuck properly, cos its the lady at the counter who stuck it for me.... then now very worried, later half-way peel off then my mail cannot reach how? I would have wasted months of killing my braincells for this design..... Haha... hope that everything would be fine :)
OKie, then after that hmmm..... went for so called class outing, which in the end only 7 people turn up and 6 people went for the movie.... Haha... watched the movie The village.... Its a very sucky movie sia..... though got shocked 2-3 time, the whole story line was so crappy!!!! haha... but okay lar.... there is this sentence which caught my attenion. [ People don't do things because they don't want other people to know that they want to do it. ] Not exact phrase though, but somewhat like it..... So have you experience this before? You wanted to do something but didn't do it cos you are afraid of other people... I get this kind of feeling quite often... wad about you?
Haha... finally something for the brain after so many entries of complaining :D So if you all have any comments feel free to shout in the shoutbox :D
Okie... go and rest a while now before I continue my work. Bye Bye :)

No comments: