Sunday, August 29, 2004

Woo.... blogger seems to be a bit laggy lately... waited for so long for this to load....
:D today was just like any other normal day.... so sian..... haiz... its already 10.16 now... but I dun feel like sleeping cos.... the next time I open my eyes, would be the start of another busy week.... haiz... needed a rest badly... haiz... no choice lor, I choose this route myself.... can only blame myself....
Ok ar, dun talk about this anymore....
Was reading the newspaper just now and came across this article about this guy searching his own name in googles and found that there is also another person who has the same name as him and is more intelligent than him.... then haha... he crapped a lot in the newspaper over such a small thing....
So... haha.... just now while waiting for blogger to load... I also went to search my own name in googles... haha... it returned with some surprises.....

MAJ Tan Boon Kiat suggests that the process of creative destruction be used to introduce the concepts and strategy of revolutionary change to our existing institutional culture.
http://www.mindef.gov.sg/safti/pointer/back/journals/2001/Vol27_3/editoria.htm
Whahaha... when did I hold such a rank in the military :D :D :D

The business of Magic Cards
The business of Magic Cards Scholars Programme student Tan Boon Kiat will be appearing on TCS 8's "Frontline" programme this Friday (6 Feb) at 10:30pm. Boon Kiat just returned from a Magic Card tournament in Amsterdam which attracted over 800 players world-wide; he was one of the retailers there. In the programme, Boon Kian talked about how he balances studies with his business, and how he grew from player to trader, and the business of Magic Cards.
http://www.scholars.nus.edu.sg/ebulletin/issue30/issue30.html
Woooo!!!! I'm a scholar :D:D:D

Then haha... found this

View it from my perspectiveName:Tan Boon Kiat Gender: Male Age: 17 Occupation: Student E-mail: tanbk_he@hotmail.com Min Zhong's blog John's Blog Wei png's blog Paulin's Blog Sen min's ... tanbk.blogspot.com/ - 18k - Cached - Similar pages

:D MY BLOG!!!! HAHA... its on page 14 when you search for my name :P

Haha... then also found out that quite a number of tan boon kiat are less fortunate disabled person.... so yar... haha

Well.. guess thats enough for today... bye... hope that I will have a nice week ahead. :D

No comments: