Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Haiz... had been doing PW since I came home... so sian man.... Stupid PW, have to redo all the evaluations.... then have to hand in file on friday... I was like.... WTF!!! SO MANY ARTICLES TO EVALUATE IN DAYS!!!! haiz.... very sian ar.... luckily these few days not really very busy. Only thing is need to hand in maths file on thurs... which is okay for me, cos I already sorted out all my maths notes for the last CA so yar... only need to tidy up the last 2 tutorials...
Haiz... haha... then sin zhan send me something at the right time :) haha... it is this comic strip circulating around tru e-mail..... Its about someone jumping down... and on her way down... she saw what are her neighbours doing... so she saw people taking depression pills, quarreling with wife, then got this lonely old man waiting for people to visit him... then she realise that she in not the worst after all... but it was too late, she was on her way down... in the end she died. But Maybe after her death, her neighbours will think that they are not the worst, and this could prevent future sucide.... So yar... I'm feeling very bad now... but haha... I lived on the 20th floor, directly under me... there are 19 families... so are they feeling as bad as me? or even worst than me? Haiz.... I think life has its ups and downs.... maybe this is just one of the down period. Maybe also because of my effort, I may get good grades for PW leh? haha... you nv know....
So... if you people are also feeling very tired, or even tired of living.... dun feel bad.... there may be other people who are worst than you, but still have to courage to live on.... :D So I hope everyone, can persever till the very end :) Jia you :D

No comments: