Friday, August 20, 2004

Arlow.... haha... its friday liao.... YAY!!!! haha... very happy... finally got a chance to get some rest. Haha... another reason why I so happy is that tmr is the last day of the NUS thing liao.... hehe.... then that thing can finally settle down, and bury deep underground :P Haha... had a hard time trying to avoid that person.... Been switching off my phone these few days... cos later he call then I dun now how am I going to tell him that there will be no one from our school going :S And I only put up a SINGLE poster in the whole school :P haha... me been a slacking for this assignment.... haha... okie dun talk about this liao... hope I can last till tmr :D
Haiz.... tmr after GP test will be the parent teacher session.... I will have to stay throughout the whole session to help out : Haiz.....
Actually nothing much lar, dun want to bore you all by typing crap... haha...
okie... since I have some extra time, I may go and make a new design for my blog :D haha... Okie, gtg now.... bye :)

No comments: