Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hello!!! Haha... long time no entry liao.... was very very busy for the past week. In fact still very busy now.... am trying to burn a CD while I type :)
Haha... was really busy these few days.... Monday was the worst of all. Haiz... had to hand-in chinese project work the very next day and not a single thing done. Haiz... so at night went to sen min house to do it till 12pm!!! haiz.... it has been quite a long time since I slept that late on weekdays.... Then the next day luckily never got sent to zoo... cos I panda turn up in school!!! haha... ok lar me a bit lame....
Then wednesday.... haiz.... also another sucky day.... in fact everyday was sucky.... Was rushing and rushing through things, often just before the start of the lesson then finish the required work.....
Then now sat still got econs test... still haven't study yet.... sian ar.....
Then my schoolbag finally cannot make it le :) Hoping to get a new one this long weekend :) Haiz... actually nothing much lar. Just plain busy ness these few days....
Was thinking of giving my blog a fresher look, cos an idea struck my mind just now.... but, didn't really work out cos maybe I too little time. Maybe soon lar, when I'm not so busy.....
Haiz... now I see my table piled up with stacks of notes and books, see liao also sian... but no choice.... really no time to pack.....
OK lar, there are still some things worth 'happying' for :) Just got a 'pay raise' from my dad :D Haha... Came just in time for my new bag, yay!!! Haha...
Think shall end it here now, since nothing much happened, :P Dun want you all to waste your time reading my crap :D

No comments: