Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Arlow :D haha... time for another entry again :) Haiz... today was a very very long day.... got extra GP lesson until 6.35!!!! :'( Haiz... all for that stupid test coming up this sat. Which is a FULL PAPER!!! haha... duno can make it or not.... 3 hr straight sitting in that hall, rushing out paragraphs after paragraphs. haha.
OKie.... juz finished my maths tutorial so now waiting for my naruto to download finish.... haha. hope to be able to watch it tonight cos tmr sure confirm got other things to do. So hmmm... willing to sacrifice a bit of tonight's sleep to finish watching it. Hope I can get a chance to sleep during lessons tmr. hehe :P
OKay... had the maths test which I was studying yesterday. Before I go in I already have the ' bu xiang de yu gan' erm... how to say, a kind of feeling that something bad is going to happen. So yar, true enough, the questions are relatively easy lar, But I was too nervous and the air-con very cold, so I had difficulty staying focus and overlooked some details which I think cost me quite a few marks.... haiz..... NVM, I will learn from my mistakes and be sure not to make it next time round :D.
Hmm... think thats all for today lar... haha... bye~

No comments: