Saturday, February 19, 2005



:D:D:D SO HAPPY :) Finally digitalized my litbud :D haha.... well this is my most successful creation so far.... and it is simply CUtE :D haha.... You know the pic of the litbud at the LT whiteboard.... there's someone who actually noticed it :D haha.... so yesterday when I drew it as a design for the bookmark my class is selling.... someone actually said " Hey... isn't this the one on the LT? " WHahaha.... I was like so happy then :) And yes! I sold one of my litbud yesterday during the sales :D HAha.... its my first time selling my artwork for money and the feeling is really great :D

So yar.... that brings me back to write an entry for yesterday :) Well... yesterday wanted to wait for the pictures sen min took before blogging.... but wait until about 10 he didn't come online so I couldn't take the photos from him.... I slept early yesterday cos I was really tired... but actually today also haven't received the photos from him cos he is still not online yet :S But nvm... I shall write my entry first..... Thought it would be more interesting to see pictures.... but nvm.... will put them up another day :D
So yar... yesterday was the Celebrating values day bazzar :D And our sales was FANTASTIC!!! haha.... I only projected sales of about 25.... but we actually managed to sell 70 plus..... we even had to restock our stuffs only like about 2 hrs after business open ( we bought 50 btw, twice my expectation ) .... haha. Business was so good that I hardly had time to go walk around especially about the end of the bazzar... orders poured in.... haha.... me, kai hwei, zhi ling were working like machines.... mass producing book marks.... haha.... it was chaos at that time cos we were handling so much customer at one time, then had to personalise every bookmark for everyone....the fabric paint also take a long time to dry...... haha.... but though it was tiring.... it was the best time of the day :D It was so much fun :) So yar.... throughout the day I produced about 20+ bookmarks.... same goes for brenda too :) while my design focus on strong colors to make an impact... brenda's focused on fine details..... Her design are so exquisite ( duno how to spell) haha.... Talking about art.... both of us brought our own brushes.... haha.... can see that both of us are really art student.... :P I brought my palette along :P haha.... its a wooden tile where I mix paint on :D It only lacks a curved edge and a hole for it to be a professional palette :P haha.... Well after all the art work.... me made a total of 107+ bucks :D haha....

Oh other than me, brenda, and kai hwei ( zhiling didn't come up with background design ) .... kerling and andy also made some..... Andy one was a pure waste of resources.... but kerling ones were slightly above average... :D he actually sold 2 out of 4 of his design :) Actually kerling also quite good with art :) He can see 'art'... I duno how to explain this.... but.... some people have this third eye, not the one that sees ghosts..., we can see things in another form..... the artistic form..... I think kerling has it.... from his doodling during class.... and his Budeater ( a counter to my litbud ) I can see that..... He has a style of his own.... unlike me.... still looking for my style :P haha... but I think I found my style recently....

Cos a few days ago.... we had a problem with the stall's signboard so me and brenda was asked to paint 2 more letters, ur... I took U and brenda took R ..... Well.... I observed that brenda does her piece very carefully.... paying attention to all the details.... well I guess she does fine arts..... well for me.... i'm more like experimentaling :P Haha.... my attitude towards doing it was different..... my first attempt was horrible.... but I tried to improve on it by adding more things to balance up my letter..... and finally I made it :) Well.... I guess my kind of art are more practical.... My art are mostly used for another thing and not just there to be admired by its own.... Just like my litbud.... it isn't just a character there for nothing.... its for use in my blog.... every art I create has its purpose....

Hmm.... anyway.... OMG!!!!!!!!!! I just went back to check the comments on my litbud and found that I HAD ONE!!!!! :D:D:D SO HAPPY NOW :D Haha..... its such a nice feeling to receive recogniton from other people and have people who appreciate your art :) Haha.... heres the comment :D

"so CUTE!!!!!!!!! *must resist urge to try and squeeze cute blob of cuteness*" by ladiefox

HAha... so happy :)

brb... * Grabs bread and stuff into my mouth*

haha... feeling hungry now though I ate shicken chop for dinner and drank chocolate milk :S

Okay... now for today.... well... spent my day at SAJC fair..... went with kerling.... well... the fair was nice... but the weather was DAMN hot!!!!! The sun was so scorching!!!! The weather these days are horrible..... So yar.... the day was practically ruined by the heat of the sun.... Well.... queued up for more than an hour for the haunted house.... though it wasn't really scarry.... but I was amazed with what they had done.... It was almost like professional.... didn't expect it from students.... No wonder it had such a long queue.... But I felt that it could use a little bit of lighting... cos I can't even see the ghosts!!! haha.... it was like total darkness and people grabbing you.....
Compared to the bazzar by YJ..... I felt that the people there are very resourceful.... they even managed to invite the world's tallent man.... whom were on a world tour and is in s'pore for these few days.... Hmm... YJ could learn from that.....
About the school building.... Well... It was big but no really nice.... the toilets are not very pleasent..... so :) am glad that I had such a nice toilet in YJ :) Actually I think YJ had one of the cleanest toilet around so yar.... we have to be grateful and not dirty it :)
Well.. after that went home liao...

I initiallu wanted to get by MP3 player fixed..... but the service center is at such a Ulu place :S So I thought I would send them an e-mail to confirm that they can service it first.... I dun want a wasted trip to such a ulu place :S In case you didn't know..... my MP3 player is spolit.... there is a problem with the hole where you insert the earphone pin. Only sound from the let side can be heared..... when in stereo mode.... so I now can only listen in mono mode..... The first few days when I didn't realise that I could use mono, I didn't listen to it during the trip to school..... but.... Its so unbearably quiet!!! haha... am so used to having something around my ears to break the silence of the monring... but now its gone :'( So yar... hope to get it repaired asap :)

K lar.... think thats quite a lot for today.... shall end it off here :) Bye~

No comments: